Thursday, February 26, 2015

Yes, but what did you look like?

So what game did my daughter create for her friends in the second grade recently?

"They were ninjas, of course.  (Ed: Of course.)  I was something, but they didn't know what.  Things were going weird in the present - you know, things like dinosaurs and computers appearing where they shouldn't - so they had to go through these portals that I created to fix problems in the past.

"What they don't know is that I'm time itself.  And I'm corrupted!  They'll have to fight me tomorrow, and they're going to be so surprised!"

I gotta say - not bad!

I admit to being a little confused as to what it means to be "time itself".  I asked her what her character looked like, and she shrugged and said, "You know.  I looked like time.  Time-y stuff."

Okay, so not the most descriptive answer,.  But when something takes hold of someone's imagination, all you can say is... go forth!  Go forth and be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment