- Take a writing prompt from NANO Fiction's list of flash fiction prompts (I'll probably start from the earliest one and work my way up).
- Set a timer for thirty minutes.
- Write in a frenzied terror until my timer screams at me to stop.
- Post the half-baked monstrosity here.
- Provide some analysis on what I would have to do next in order to finish the story.
Hopefully, setting zero expectations will prove useful in allowing myself to simply practice writing. I guess we'll see if that's true when I try it out this weekend!