Friday, February 20, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome!  My name is Tzu-Mainn Chen, and I love stories.  I am also a compulsive over-analyzer, and this blog is an attempt to marry those two traits.

What can you expect to see here?  Well, here's a sampling:
  • Ramblings: Boy, I sure do like to ramble on and on and on...
  • Reviews: My book reviews end up on Goodreads, and you can find a link to them on the right sidebar. I'll also occasionally review movies and video games with a strong story component.
  • Fiction: I "like" to write (anyone who writes probably understands why I put that in quotes), and once in a while I'll post some of my fiction. Try to contain your excitement!
  • Daughter-stuff: I tell stories to my daughter all the time. They come out pretty odd. She, in turn, creates stories for her classmates. They're also come out pretty odd. Hey, genetics!
  • AND MORE: WOW!
  That's enough of an introduction.  I hope you enjoy what you find here!

No comments:

Post a Comment