Of course, these aren't just ordinary ninjas. No, these are ninjas with Powers! And our ninja clan is often forced to fight against another enemy ninja clan, only discovering too late that both clans are being manipulated by a cruel and uncaring shogunate (I may have told her a heavily edited version of the manga Basilisk).
Here are some ninjas that she has created (I've forgotten all their names - but that's okay because she forgets them too):
- A ninja with the power to cut himself and shape his blood into different forms. Oddly enough, this form is almost always 'dragon'.
- A ninja with hair that grows - and I quote - "six inches every two minutes". This ninja can control her hair like a whip, and also cut it off with sharpened finger-claws. When the hair is off her head, the ninja can mold it into different shapes, like a sword or, uh, a sword. I pointed out that this power would invariably leave the village completely buried under hair, so she decided that the ninja can also set the hair on fire with her mind. Except it's not hot fire, because "then the world would, you know, burn up".
- A ninja covered with eyeballs. He can pop his eyes, creating a sort of eye-goop that is impervious to slashing cuts. His eyes grow back at an unbelievable rate (actually, any positive rate of 'regrowing your eyeball' is pretty unbelievable).
- A ninja that can blow his breath at you and cause your head to explode. Oh, ouch.
- A ninja that could turn into a cloud. Mostly used by others to disguise their movements. Defeated by, uh, a giant fan.